Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hey Gang

If you have been keeping up on fbcbook, you have noticed that I have been begging for donations. I have gotten a great response from the fans there, so I thought I would go ahead and post it here on the blogspot as well. Don't be surprised when you get an email, too. I am nothing if not thorough.

There is no donation that is out of bounds. Last time we had some sweet major prizes from some national/international friends such as Knog, Chrome and REI. As for the local guys, North Division Bicycles, The Scoop, Neato Burrito and Fresh Abundance has always been there with some fun, valuable donations. I know I'm leaving some folks out, but you can check out the full list on the Festivus 09 Wrap Up.

If you have a business or know someone who does that would like to make a donation to FBC Spokane, shoot me an email. Link on the left. In return, you can expect at least one link to your business and some really great karma. If you want I will give you a hug.

A couple of notes about the ride:
  • We will be starting an hour earlier. We meet at 7pm on Friday December 17th at The Swamp.
  • There is a contest for best decorated bicycle. Depending on participation, available donations and the whim of the judges, there may be split categories for best use of decoration, best use of lights and an overall winner. So get to the dollar store and grab some decorations.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send an email or just post it in the comments. I'll do my best to answer. Also, I will be updating the blogspot with some progress as we get closer to the date. Who's excited!?

1 comment: