Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cranksgiving Was Taken

Well Lifetime Members For Life, it's November and time for the 40th Full Moon Fiasco. This month will be the Pilgrims & Indians Ride. You are encouraged to dress as any of your favorite Thanksgiving super heroes and come ride. Get there early for spoke cards as there will be fewer than last time.

We will be meeting at our usual spot of The Swamp on Sunday November 21st at 8:00pm. Be prepared for a medium ride as we make our way across town to our awesome destination. If it snows, well, we will get to ride in the snow.

2 comments:

  1. Great Finger Turkeys! I actually don't have to work that evening or the next day.

    I will express my thanks by celebrating my heritage and riding like my ancestors did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jacque. I can't wait. We haven't seen you in a while, and I can only imagine what you have in store.

    ReplyDelete