Monday, September 13, 2010

Back To School

It's September and that means this Full Moon Fiasco will be the Back To School Ride. You are only limited by your imagination as to what you will wear. I am pretty sure your outfit should include dancing shoes.

This ride will not be as challenging as last time, though I understand that you had a pretty good time even with the ride up Post.

Meet at The Swamp, Thursday September 23rd at 8:00pm. Be sure to get there early for a spoke card, they go fast for a one dollar donation.

3 comments:

  1. Oh crap! I have a roller derby bout that night! Booo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kid is supposed to be born that week, so may end up missing the ride. Have fun and keep the shiny side up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. chinese carbon rim

    ReplyDelete