Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday FBC

It's hard to believe that this little bike club has been going on for three years. All you Lifetime Members For Life have been the best. I mean it. The FBC wouldn't be anything without you.

For this Full Moon Fiasco we will be meeting at The Swamp at 8:00pm on Monday, July 26th. Be sure to get there early enough to get yourself some beverages and a spoke card.

We will be taking a real ride. None of this straight to the bar stuff this month. The weather has been too nice lately and I want to take advantage of it. I won't tell you the distance because that tends to discourage some of the new riders, but I will tell you that we will be climbing one moderate hill. You fixed gear daily drivers should be able to pound right up it. I'll see you at The Swamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment