Friday, June 18, 2010

It's time for Prom!

That's right. It's time for the FBC to get dolled up and ride the Fiasco Prom. This is always a blast and I expect this time to be no different. So get down to Classy Rack, Value Village or just pilfer through your closet and put on your finest for a ride.

I am still working on a destination bar and time is short. It may turn out to be a familiar spot that can handle some last minute FBCness or a new venue entirely. Wish me luck. Either way, be prepared for some short climbs, we will be doing our best to avoid downtown due to Hoopfest.

I will see each and every one of you at an earlier time than usual. We will be meeting at The Swamp at 6:00pm and we will be leaving at 7:00pm. Get there early enough to get your spoke card and if you have a dollar donation that would be extra sweet of you.

Any questions or help with the venue, feel free to leave a comment, email or just call me.

Update:
In my haste to put this up, I neglected to mention the date. That's not important, right? Anyway, the ride will be
Saturday, June 26th
The Swamp
6:00 p.m.

2 comments:

  1. What is the date again? Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry everybody. Forgot the date.
    Saturday, June 26th at The Swamp, 6:00pm. See you all there.

    ReplyDelete