Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fiasco Fourteen Finds Fun

Saturday the 16th is the Garland Street Fair. Pedals2People will be there tuning bikes and passing out handy advice for the amateur mechanic in you. As noted in the oh so awesome flyer, they will also be accepting repairable adult bikes to be re-purposed. There are other things going on down there, but I haven't gone before so I don't know.

What I do know is that the Full Moon Fiasco will be that night! So after having your bike wrenched on and eating meat off of a stick (seems like something that might happen there), take a nap then meet us down at The Swamp at 8:00p.m. and we will ride our bikes at 9:00p.m.

I hope to have enough spoke cards this time. I would also like to get a group photo at some point during the night so somebody remind me.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff,

    Don't forget to have someone take a group photo on the next FBC ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Tom. Just for that, you better show up for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the destination after The Swamp?

    ReplyDelete
  4. FBC Fairhaven will be riding on the 16th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Out There mistakenly said this months fiasco is happening on the 18th, I hope nobody shows up at the swamp monday night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo Hoo! Looking forward to the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No theme this ride. I'm not saying that it wouldn't be cool if you showed up as a grizzled old prospector or a zombie ninja pirate, but it's not mandatory. However next month, that one will definitely have a theme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Derek so politely put in the idiots at the "OUTTHERE" noted the ride date as the 18th! I thought that was a little fishy since I was running the Spokane to Sandpoint relay at 3:30am on Saturday to really bright moon! Was so looking forward to the ride on Monday! Damn..... guess I'll have to wait til next month! The 15th??

    ReplyDelete