Sunday, December 23, 2012

Festivus Wrap Up

(Click the card for pictures)
I was hoping to get this posted much earlier, but it seems like my half step lead over all this other shit I needed to get done has disappeared. Better late than never, I guess.

As usual, most things went quite smoothly while some things did not. It wouldn't be a Fiasco without a few glitches. But you didn't come here to listen to all that. You wan to see pictures, right? Right.

But before you do, take a minute to notice the friends of the FBC that have been nice enough to donate presents and time to our little ride. I don't make any money off of these links, or the images on the right. I just think they are decent cats that deserve a little recognition for their hard work. All together, these guys have donated over 500 bucks in prizes for me to give away this year. Thank you to all of you that donated, and thank you to each and every one of you that came out on a cold night to play some games for those prizes. Listed below are the folks that helped me make it happen again this year.

Chrome 
Knog 
Spokane Riverkeeper 
Neato Burrito 
North Division Bike Shop 
Jones Radiator 
New Belgium Brewery 
Pedals2People 
Custom Printed Beer Glasses 
Phat House 
The Swamp
85+ riders; 20ยบ and clear.

I'll see all you Lifetime Members for Life at the end of January. Enjoy your various winter-time festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment