Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birthday Fiasco

(click card for pictures)
Looks like the first five years went by without too much drama. Hopefully we can keep this going as well for the next five.

I'm not going to drag this out too long. It's Sunday, and I have a long list of things to do so let's knock this out.

The weather was perfect for a Luau. You guys sure didn't disappoint when it came to costumes either. Out of the large number of Lifetime Members For Life, I saw very few that didn't have some sort of flowery/grass garb. Great work everyone. Perhaps it was the potential for winning a prize from New Belgium Brewing. Our friends there donated a few items for the birthday ride. The larger prizes were t-shirts, but there were buttons and stickers. There were also some neat New Belgium head badges. I thought those were pretty cool.

I also pulled my handy dandy homemade cargo trailer with a handy dandy Super 1 made birthday cake on it. The cake made the 7 mile trip just fine, it just didn't look as good as when I picked it up. It was still delicious.

We went to nYne. It had been a while since our last visit, so Kitty contacted me about coming to visit. They have always been super hospitable every time we go there, so I did not hesitate to accept the invite. Thanks again for a swell time.

Check back soon. There are going to be non-FBC events coming up that you might want to check out.

150+ riders; 60ยบ and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment