Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fiasco 52 Wrap-Up

(click card for pictures)
Winter. It's official. Today I'm watching it snow, and making plans for the Festivus ride even before finishing the wrap-up post for the November Fiasco. First things first, I'll get on with telling those of you that didn't make it out because the temperature dipped below 60º.

This ride was along one of our favorite little rides where we slip through Brownes Addition to the Sandifur Bridge, push up the trail on the other side to come out on the west end only to circle back around to the fountain to regroup before heading over to nYne Bar & Bistro. The ride was a ton of fun, and I think everyone had a good time. It was a small enough group to stay close together, and move pretty quickly. Maybe it was just really cold, and everyone wanted to be back indoors with a delicious beverage.

nYne is an old friend of the FBC. I had to come up with a venue last minute, and they were more than happy to have us again. Thanks as always, ladies.

34º and clear; 65 riders

Festivus Fiasco
Like I said, I'm making arrangements for Festivus. By that I mean that I am beginning to beg for donations. We will need prizes for all the fun games and contests we will be having next month. If you have anything that you would like to donate for prizes, please shoot me an email. I will come get them from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment