Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Next Fiasco

The next Full Moon Fiasco will be Wednesday November 12th. You may be looking at a calendar and wondering if it is wrong. No, your calendar is just fine. I am an idiot. I have started using a new calendar online that is indeed wrong.

To set things straight, I will be posting a link to a new calendar that will show the REAL Full Moon dates. I may even list them all in the bar on the left.

I apologize to all those that have tried to organize their schedules accordingly.

Again, this Fiasco will be Wednesday November 12th. Meet at The Swamp at 8:00p.m. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me before I get a beer.

2 comments:

  1. i've been laid off now i can finally drink and ride my bike with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. I'll bring my rain tires.

    ReplyDelete