Monday, May 4, 2009

May Full Moon Fiasco

Sorry for the late post, but I am still trying to get my ducks in a row around here.

It's time for the Fiasco. I mean really close to time for the Fiasco. So close in fact that it is this Saturday, May 9th. Be sure to ride a comfortable bike and bring some cash for a cover. Since the weather is going to be great, we are going to make this ride last a little longer and try not to climb any ridiculous hills. I wish I could tell you where we are going but it is a secret and I'm sure there are some cheaters out there that would skip the ride all together and go straight to the show. So this time the destination is secret until we get there. You better follow me, I may be the only one that knows where we are going.

On a different note, the spoke cards that I enjoy making and you enjoy collecting cost some serious coin these days. I hate to ask, but if any of you could make a donation for the spoke cards, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not looking to make money off of it, I just want to be able to propagate the spoke cards. You don't have to if it cuts into your beer money. Really, I understand.

SATURDAY MAY 9TH
THE SWAMP
8:00P.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment