Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fiasco 11

So I'm in line at the bank depositing my last check from a poorly executed good idea of a bike shop when I hear the teller ask the person ahead of me, "Is there any reason you aren't participating in the Keep the Change Program?" After which he searched for how to respond and came up with a few shoulder shrugs. Then she says, "It's free money."
My turn and she asks me, "Is there any reason you aren't participating in the Keep the Change Program?" Having time to formulate an answer, I respond loudly with, "You're not the boss of me!"

Mark your calendar for the Full Moon Fiasco 11. It will be Monday May 19th. We will meet at the Pear Tree Inn at 8:00p.m. and ride around a while. Probably ending up downtown for some more beverages.
The Prom Ride will be Saturday May 31st. The prom committee has been busy planning the festivities. Put on your best, buy that special someone a corsage and throw yourselves on bikes for a tour of downtown. It will be earlier than the Fiascos so the onlookers can see our fancy duds.

Anybody need a bike mechanic?

No comments:

Post a Comment